NEWS & UPDATES
Veritas Sainik School
Veritas Sainik School, The First Private Sainik School in South India carry the vision of raising our cadets towards self and nation building from day one. Our educational policy is based on the principles of discipline, knowledge, commitment, consistency, motivation and innovation to develop a deep sense of respect towards the Fundamental Duties, Constitutional values, bonding with one’s country, and a conscious awareness of one’s roles and responsibilities in a changing world.
At Veritas Sainik School, our primary goal is to make discipline as the criterion for education with international training standards. We make education more experiential, holistic, integrated, inquiry-driven, discovery-oriented, learner-centred, discussion-based, flexible, and, of course, enjoyable.
Academia (CBSE Affiliation No: 130637)
PRE-PRIMARY: NURSERY, LKG & UKG
PRIMARY: GRADE I – V (Day Boarding)
SECONDARY: GRADE VI – X (Day Boarding / Residential)
SENIOR-SECONDARY: GRADE XI – XII (Day Boarding / Residential)
Veritas Sainik School – Why?
- Quality Education to the children
- Develops sound body, mind and character that enable to become good and useful citizens
- Moulds overall personality with emphasis on extracurricular activities
- Oriented towards discipline, hard work, consistency and courage
- Eco-Friendly Environment
- Well Structured Curriculum to induce Knowledge effectively
- Class Strength limited to Max. of 35, to provide at most care
Overall supports the child in his/her holistic growth towards making them as a global citizen
Veritas Sainik School – For Whom?
Veritas Sainik School is for all those students who want to become cadets by achieving and sustaining success in every aspect of life. At Veritas, success is not a final destination; it is a journey through which they travel every day.
- Life Skills development
- Knowledge Enhancement
- Global Leader
- Responsible and Accountable
Veritas Sainik School – What’s Different?
Our approach to Education, Training and Development of our cadets (Holistic Development):
- Experiential/practical approach of learning. (Learning by doing)
- Discipline – The foundation on which we train our students.
- Well-structured curriculum for inducing knowledge effectively.
- Develop skills in sports, academics and other extracurricular activities.
- Infrastructure including running tracks, parade ground, 10M indoor shooting range, Outdoor Amphitheatre, Trekking and Hiking club, Obstacles courses, 25 mts Swimming pool, Other outdoor Games etc.
- Different Educational/Developmental clubs (Science, Maths, Dance & Music, Orators, Memory, Creative Writing, Personality Development, Yoga etc)
- NCC (National Cadet Corps) – A and B Certification / NSS (National Service Scheme)
- Cadets are assigned to houses. They are classified as sub-juniors, juniors and seniors respectively depending upon their class of study.
- Developing Competitive Spirit – Cadets compete in sports, physical training, academics, drill and various other competitions to win their house trophy.
- Blend of both Day Boarding / Residential in a sprawling campus of 22 acres
Elevate cadet to Succeed in life – How?
- Developing leadership quality is the first thing we inculcate among our students through disciplined education.
- Logical thinking, critical thinking, decision making, and efficient problem solving are the unique channels through which we put our students on the path for collaborative learning.
- Developing the students for taking calculated risks with critical and computational thinking is the way of education and training at Veritas Sainik School.
- Exposing the cadets to Public speaking, Debates, Extempore, Quizzes to develop knowledge and at the same time to inculcate the courage to speak in front of people
- Cadets develop the skills to become entrepreneurs, creative writers, orators, scientists, artists.